Monday 1 December 2014


Priyanka Chopra Reacts to the Sex Racket Case
Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra

Read more about Priyanka Chopra
Only the other day we told you how a reported sex racket was being run (and was busted by the cops) by a spa, who had rented out a property from Priyanka Chopra. Well naturally Priyanka had no clue of this but it sure has left her distraught.
“I have lots of properties in the city which are on rent, and I don’t know what happens at each one of them. I was completely unaware of this as well. I still don’t know what the truth is. The matter is under investigation. We are law-abiding citizens, and it is unfortunate that something like this happened. We have sent them a legal notice. If it is true, then we don’t want them on our property.”
Incidentally, she’d also like to clear the fact that she DID NOT faint on the sets of Bajirao Mastani recently! “I just swooned and everyone panicked… I’m fine.” We believe you, Priyanka.


No comments:

Post a Comment